Video Promotion:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYfrC0Z3KFY[/ame]

Hola amigos!!! busco musicos que puedan y quieran tocar estratovarius para un cd tributo de libre descarga, aca les van las condiciones!!!!! espero que sepan ingles

Condiciones:

my first cd can be a Free downloable Stratovarius Tribute that can Participate Musicians Stratovarius fans!!!!!!

The thing its simple....... I will choice stratovarius songs, i take his partiture and i will start to produce his songs like TRIBUTE AND NO FOR BUSINESS!!!!! i put it big for be clear......

I will be the Sound Engineer with my last sound....

Sound Engineer; Flavio Ontivero

Musicians:

Drums: About the drums is a nightmare, if one drums are recorded correctly is a pain, will sound bad, and i cant do miracles for now XD, whatever stratofans that can play the song (Drums line record only) that i will anunced here in the future or Flavio Ontivero can do the drums

Bass: whatever Startovarius fans that can play correctly the bass line, No less to 4400/16 bits in wav (48/24bits is the best)or flavio ontivero can do the bass

keyboards: Whatever stratofans that can play the jens keys,or Flavio Ontivero can do the keys, record No less to 4400/16 bits in wav (48/24 bits is the best)

Guitars: Whatever stratovarius fans that can play stratovarius songs corectly, or i will try to play it..... Rec No less to 4400/16 bits in wav (48/24bits is the best)or flavio ontivero can do the guitars... i hope......

Vocals: Whatever stratofans that can hits notes close to Kotipelto's live vocals, (isnt necesesary be perfect, i have a solution of this xd but its necessary is not be a disaster!) or i can try to sing this songs or my buddy warren curry if he have some time....... (I prefer a stratovarius fans really, more that me ....that record No less to 4400/16 bits in wav (48/24bits is the best)

I need that all the instruments and voices are with out any filter (EQ)

I need too that All The voices dont have any Filter or Effect!!! (No echo, delay, chorus, rerbs .... etc)

This Free downloable cd tribute its oriented mostly to classic stratovarius, sadly i dont have the chance to got partiture of "polaris" "Elyseum" or "Nemesis" and i dont want burn my poor brain trying to adivine how stratovarius plays this albums..... I'm not a great musician really.....

In the mp3 i add metadata with respective Copyrights and if you agree with this proyect, we all can choice the cd name!!!!! and the cover art i dont have idea, maybe Warren Curry do it ot I will try to play with Photoshop (I have some experiencie en graphic design but i dont have a master in this ) or find some graphic design that want a bit of publicity XD

We can talk for mail or skype and share tracks by free servers, i use mediafire.... How im that i got the most heavy archives, you dont will any problems to share one instrument in wave by mediafire!

Mail: mrcooledit@gmail.com

PD: Im recording "Father Time" Music for example if you want chek the audio quality!!!.